I’m a big believer in skills training. To be able to acquire or adapt the skills you have to help yourself or others achieve the things they want to is probably one of the best things you can give or share with others.
So let’s help each other be self sufficient and live a champagne life!
Look what I can help with!
- Personalized Kid’s/Youth cooking lessons (Ages 6-18)
- Handmade Dairy Free cheeses and/or lessons
- Handmade Baked Goods or Condiments
- Herbal Infusions for food and health
- Wine or Beer tasting party planning or hosting
- Sewing Lessons
- Crochet or knitting goods/lessons
- Water Kefir, Milk Kefir, and Sourdough Cultures (for swap, or sale in Chicago)
You can help me too!
- Original art pieces (for my Chicago home)
- Homemade and Handmade goods
- Small scale indoor gardening
- Leftover fabric or yarn
- Fitness instruction! Because I cannot motivate myself in this respect.
- Esthetics. I finally stopped biting my nails and deserve some pampering. I have also not mastered the art of cutting my own hair.
- Your special and most prized skill. I absolutely want to hear about how you can make my life so much better.
My Current City Is:
Chicago, IL, USA
I’m happy to chat, adapt, and personalize any of the skills I have, or if you have a special request for me, I’d be happy to talk about ways to make it work!