Even though Boyfriend has been bed ridden this week, and I’m fending off the beginnings of his cold, there’s still oodles to smile about this week.
- Good friends, good company and this card game. It’s actually the most fun I’ve ever had. It’s all the things that I love about politics, economics and agriculture in one $20 box.
It may not look like much, but it’s actually so much fun. Get thee to a gamery.
- Getting to work with my dearest darling-est co-workers. They’re seriously the best, and they put up with a whooole lot of crap and gentle teasing from me
- Bike rides!!!! Oh my gosh, so much fun. I biked to my mum’s play yesterday evening, it took just over two hours including a stop at McDonalds. It was the only place to get a drink on my way to the church and I was parched like no one’s business. I wish I had taken my camera and snapped some photos, but I was worried I would be late (I wasn’t) and wouldn’t get a good seat (I did).
- The dear, darling people at the Y. I nearly fainted in the pool due to my stupidity and the heat outside. I had dehydrated myself by having friends over for drinks that night, and then dehydrated myself by going out for an early coffee with a friend and continued to dehydrate myself by not giving myself enough time to grab a water bottle before aqua fit
- Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter. Trader Joe’s doesn’t exist in Canada. Bestie brought this home from me from Portland and I promptly opened it and shoeved my finger in it. Ladies and gentlemen, this tastes exactly like a gingerbread cookie. It’s even sorta crunchy like a cookie. It’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever tasted in my entire life. Seriously. Where has it been?
What made you smile this week?