You might think that this week’s Made Me Smile list today is really deep and well thought through. But I had a terrible night at work last night, and what I’m searching for is anything positive! It’s hard thinking positive when you’re really cranky. But here goes!
- My kitties. I really love them (duh… that’s all I talk about), and Tika is trying really hard to act kindly to Wesley. Wesley is a brat, but they’re getting along a lot better. And they’re both black. And we know how awesome black cats are! They have superpowers.
- Aqua Fit. I almost don’t want to complete my Olympic Challenge this month, because I love Aqua Fit so much! I’m so un-coordinated it’s embarrassing, but today there was someone else my age in the class! We sort of looked at each other as if to say “Why are you here? This is for Grandmas only.”
- Local Grocery Stores with incredible staff. My favourite now is Ingredients Health Food and Apple Cafe. I always leave so happy and energized and truly glad. Their bulk section is amazing and their café literally has something for everyone, regardless of your dietary needs or wants. There’s a new organic health food store that’s opened up next to my work, and I’m interested to see what that provides. I love my city and I love that wherever I go I can find incredible food and incredible people who are positive and supportive. Also the Market on Yates’ vegan granola muffins. They’re really, really good.
- My new yoga mat. For at home Pilates, drop in Pilates and drop in yoga. I’m going to seriously ROCK one of this month’s goals.
- Buying water kefir online. I’m about to do it. I’m gonna! It’s going to be so awesome! Hopefully it won’t die like my kombucha the past two times I’ve tried to make it…
Alright, that’s all I’ve got. Hopefully everyone else had a better evening than I did. And Thursday is my Monday, hopefully this isn’t indicative of the week to come!
Think positive. Think positive. Think positive…